Donate & Giving Page
We thank you for the opportunity to steward the funds you give.
1. Give to the Silicon Valley Black Chamber of Commerce for general use of funds to keep chamber going (possible expense but not usually tax deductible).
2. Give to the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurial Development a 501c3 public benefit corporation (for a Tax Deduction) that's working with the Silicon Valley Black Chamber of Commerce to promote education, financial literacy and entrepreneurship.
All giving below here is tax deductible as it goes to the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurial Development
You can give directly to a program (click here) or you can give a donation to any of the below causes.
Bay Area Black Youth Tech-a-thon
African Diaspora Investment Symposium, Fri – Sat, Jan 27, 28 (click here!)
Black History Night - Meet & Greet Joel Ward #42 of the San Jose Shark, Tuesday Feb 28th, 7:30pm (click here!)
Bay Area Grant Writing and Funding Summit, Thurs March 2, 2017 (click here!)
Blacks n’ Business, Blacks n’ Technology (2016) (click here!)
August 19th "Leads Mixer" @ Louisiana Bistro (click here!)
VR Hack-a-thon (N.Cal vs S.Cal) (click here!)
Silicon Valley Black Youth Hack-A-Thon (click here!)
EDGE Procurement Workshop (October 12th) (click here!)
IT Contracts & Cyber Security Workshop (October 22nd) (click here!)
This ceremonial event is designed to recognize and honor the significant achievements of African Americans in the field of business and technology here in Silicon Valley. It’s not only a way to bring attention to these specific honorees but it’s also a way to bring attention to the fact that African Americans, as a people, have played a major part in building this now well-known Silicon Valley. Many people from around the world have no idea who these African American pioneers are, their contributions or the impact they’ve made on Silicon Valley. At our awards ceremony that night, we honor, recognize and contribute to their continued legacy.
Specific Program Giving:
Giving $$$ to different programs that You choose.
Give Your Time, Gifts or Talents
Our chamber is proud to present SVLT, the Silicon Valley Leadership Team, a team of more than 20 volunteers organized to assist the chamber in carrying out its most important projects. Bring your gifts, talents and skills but more importantly bring your heart to help our community become a robust economically empowered self-sustained community. Call (408) 288-8806 for more information.
Ask About Internships
1. Interns with Office skills
2. Interns with Graphic design skills
3. Interns with Marketing skills
4. Interns seeking to get Management experience
5. Interns seeking Research experience
6. New media communications skills, formatting and writing skills
Interns needed NOW !!!